The aims of the programme
- Develop skills in design thinking and problem solving.
- Examine and assess the importance of innovation and its related technological management.
- Gain exposure to “real life” business situations and develop a clear understanding of the issues in business world.
- Gain an overview of the patterns and the practices of various business organisations in Internationally and Asia Region.
- Develop skills in experiential, interactive and integrative learning.
- Develop team and collaborative working skills
Entry Requirements (Dip-BM)