- Develop skills in critical thinking and problem solving in basic business functions.
- Gain better competency in using English in business environment.
- Exposure to basic technical knowledge in business management.
- Learn the dynamic changes in business trends and also the needs of industry.
The skills you learn in FCBM programme will help you to progress into higher business qualifications with a focus on study to improve Business English language skills and communications skills. Student will also gain sound knowledge base in basic business studies and the fundamental to business concepts. Lecturers will encourage the development of a creative attitude, an open mind and business-relevant awareness.
This programme will equip students with the skills and knowledge required for post-secondary study with a structured learning outcome aimed at using foundation modules to prepare students for higher learning in business, students will study module in Business communications, accounting and statistics, business environments and social responsibilities, besides a standard English for Business.
- Local Applicants
- q2 GCE ‘O’ Level Credits (Grade C6) or regional equivalent
- qMinimum C6 in English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level
- International Applicants
- qMinimum of Year 10 Studies or regional equivalent
- qIELTS 4.5 or regional equivalent
- *Note: Non-native speakers of English will be given the English Proficiency test. Those who do not meet the required English standard will need to enrol into Hanbridge Institute’s Certificate in Standard English Course.
Please email us at email@example.com for course schedule.