The aims of the programme
- Develop skills in design thinking and problem solving.
- Examine and assess the importance of innovation and its related technological management.
- Gain exposure to “real life” entrepreneurial situations.
- Develop a clear understanding of the issues in financing and marketing that face the entrepreneur.
- Gain an overview of the patterns and the practices of entrepreneurship in International and Asia Region.
- Develop skills in experiential, interactive and integrative learning.
- Develop team and collaborative working skills.
Benefits and Career Options