Policy on Transfer/ Withdrawal:
- A student who requests for an internal course transfer within the School must have their existing contract terminated. This includes students who changes the course or period of study (from full-time to part-time or vice versa). A new student contract will be signed based on the procedures for executing student contracts. The Refund Policy shall apply unless as otherwise agreed between the School and the Student.
- All requests must be made in writing. Verbal notice is not accepted.
- The student must also fulfill all the admissions criteria of the new course and will be subjected to the School’s student selection and admission procedures.
- A student who withdraws from the School to enroll with another school shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the School and the refund policy and procedures shall apply.
- For students that are under 18 years of age, written consent from the parent / legal guardian must be obtained.
Conditions for Granting Transfer and Withdrawal:
- All outstanding fees must be settled prior to request for withdrawal and/or transfer
- Student to fill in Course Transfer / Course Withdrawal Request Form, including submission of any supporting documents and adhering to the process as stated in the Course Transfer and Withdrawal Procedures.
Conditions for Refund
- The School’s Refund Policy shall apply for all qualified refunds. Students are to refer to the School’s Refund Policy and the Standard Student Contract for further details.
Student’s Pass Status
For Course Transfers
- For Student’s Pass holder, course transfer is subject to ICA’s approval of the new Student’s Pass.
- In the event that an application pertaining to transfer is rejected by ICA, the student pass is to be cancelled within 7 days.
For Course Withdrawals
- Student’s Pass holder is required to submit his/her passport and Student’s Pass to the School for cancelation of Student’s Pass with ICA.
Timeframe for assessing and processing transfer/ withdrawal cases
- The entire transfer / withdrawal process, from point of application to the final outcome, should not be more than 4 weeks. If the final outcome is not in favor of the applicant, respective staffs are to handle each situation according to the School’s dispute resolution policy and procedure.