Student Selection and Admission Process
- Hanbridge School provides pre-course counselling service to student
- Hanbridge School receives, checks, and verifies application forms and required documents submitted by student
- Student’s application to be approved/rejected by Management
- Student pays Application Fee to Hanbridge School
- Hanbridge School issues Letter of Offer and Letter of Acceptance to student
- Student and parent/*guardian sign and return Letter of Acceptance to Hanbridge School
- Student and parent/*guardian sign Advisory Note to Students (Form 12) and Standard PEI-Student Contract with Hanbridge School
- Hanbridge School applies for Student’s Pass (“STP”) for international student
- **Upon receiving Student’s Pass In-Principle Approval (“IPA”), student and parent/*guardian report to Hanbridge School
- Student makes full payment to Hanbridge School (Administration Fee, FPS Fee, Medical Insurance Fee, Course Fee, Textbooks and Material Fee and Uniforms)
- Hanbridge School purchases Fee Protection Scheme (“FPS”) insurance
- Student sits for Placement Tests in Hanbridge School
- Hanbridge School admits student to class
- Hanbridge School conducts student’s orientation to new students
*If student is below 18 years old.
**Only applicable to international students.
- International Students require a Student Pass from the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) to study in Singapore.
- Local Students are referred to as Singapore Citizen, Singapore PR, LTVP Holder and DP Holder.